Metro Traffic, Trafficland Partner on Video Traffic Information System
New York, NY - Dec 22, 2008 - Westwood One has entered into a multi-year partnership with Trafficland to combine Trafficland's 24/7 live traffic video systems of nearly 5,000 traffic cameras with the Metro Traffic team of traffic reporters. Metro Traffic also becomes the exclusive representative of Trafficland services to broadcasters. Westwood One has also negotiated the right to purchase all of the stock of Trafficland in 2009.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past