Logitek Sets Users Group Meeting
The Logitek users group meeting has been scheduled for Sun. April 13, at the Flamingo Hotel, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd. S. from 2-4 p.m.
This year's user group meeting will give customers a chance to act as a focus group for development. The company tentatively plans to show some future designs that might not be out on the show floor, subject to a non-disclosure agreement, in addition to what it will show to the public on the exhibit floor.
To RSVP for this meeting, visit Logitek on the Web before March 31, 2008.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past