Most Popular Articles
Ibiquity Launches Next HD Radio Rebate Program
Columbia, MD - Apr 25, 2007 - Ibiquity has a new HD Radio Rebate Program in celebration of moms, dads and grads that reduces HD Radio receiver prices by $40. The program applies to most HD Radio receivers--from tabletops to car connect adapters--and runs from April 29 through July 3, 2007. The rebate certificate is available at www.hdradio.com/rebate beginning April 29.
National retailers of HD Radio products include Amazon.com, Best Buy, Circuit City, Costco.com, Crutchfield, Radio Shack, The Sharper Image, Tweeter and Wal-mart. There are also hundreds of other regional and specialty retailers that carry HD Radio products.
The following HD Radio products are eligible for the $40 rebate:
- Accurian: HD-TTR
- ADA: HDM1 Module
- Alpine: DVA-9965, TUA-T500HD
- Boston Acoustics: Receptor HD
- Cambridge SoundWorks: SoundWorks Radio HD820, SoundWorks Tuner HD850
- Day Sequerra: M1, M4
- Denon DRA 697CI with HD module
- Dice: HDBMW-T, HD-Honda-R3, HD-GM-R, HD-Audi-R, HD Toyota-R, HD-VW-R, HD-UNI-Aux, HD-IPOD-BMW, HD-IPOD-HON, HD-IPOD-GM,HD-IPOD-AUDI-VW-R, HD-IPOD-TOY, HD-IPOD-U-PKG
- Directed Electronics: DMHD-1000, DHHD-1000
- Eclipse: HDR-105
- JVC: KD-HDR1, KD-HDW10
- Kenwood: KTC-HR100TR
- Integra/Onkyo: C-HDXM Module
- Metra: AXXESS AHDT-01
- Niles: ICS TM-HD/R
- Panasonic: CQ-CB8901U
- Polk Audio: I-Sonic Entertainment System
- Polk Audio Designs: HDX3
- Peripheral: P-HDRT
- Radiosophy: MultiStream, HD100
- Rotel RT-1084HD
- Sangean: HDR-1, HDT-1
- Visteon: HDJump/HDP250, HDZoom/HDZ300, HDPULSE/HDT200
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Townsquare Media's WGRD builds a new studio for their syndicated morning show including video
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the September Issue
- Trends in Technology: Electronic News Gathering for Radio
- Tower Rules Update
- AM NRSC Measurements
- Field Report: FLIR ONE
- Small Remote Controls