Most Popular Articles
Ibiquity Launches Next HD Radio Rebate Program
Columbia, MD - Apr 25, 2007 - Ibiquity has a new HD Radio Rebate Program in celebration of moms, dads and grads that reduces HD Radio receiver prices by $40. The program applies to most HD Radio receivers--from tabletops to car connect adapters--and runs from April 29 through July 3, 2007. The rebate certificate is available at www.hdradio.com/rebate beginning April 29.
National retailers of HD Radio products include Amazon.com, Best Buy, Circuit City, Costco.com, Crutchfield, Radio Shack, The Sharper Image, Tweeter and Wal-mart. There are also hundreds of other regional and specialty retailers that carry HD Radio products.
The following HD Radio products are eligible for the $40 rebate:
- Accurian: HD-TTR
- ADA: HDM1 Module
- Alpine: DVA-9965, TUA-T500HD
- Boston Acoustics: Receptor HD
- Cambridge SoundWorks: SoundWorks Radio HD820, SoundWorks Tuner HD850
- Day Sequerra: M1, M4
- Denon DRA 697CI with HD module
- Dice: HDBMW-T, HD-Honda-R3, HD-GM-R, HD-Audi-R, HD Toyota-R, HD-VW-R, HD-UNI-Aux, HD-IPOD-BMW, HD-IPOD-HON, HD-IPOD-GM,HD-IPOD-AUDI-VW-R, HD-IPOD-TOY, HD-IPOD-U-PKG
- Directed Electronics: DMHD-1000, DHHD-1000
- Eclipse: HDR-105
- JVC: KD-HDR1, KD-HDW10
- Kenwood: KTC-HR100TR
- Integra/Onkyo: C-HDXM Module
- Metra: AXXESS AHDT-01
- Niles: ICS TM-HD/R
- Panasonic: CQ-CB8901U
- Polk Audio: I-Sonic Entertainment System
- Polk Audio Designs: HDX3
- Peripheral: P-HDRT
- Radiosophy: MultiStream, HD100
- Rotel RT-1084HD
- Sangean: HDR-1, HDT-1
- Visteon: HDJump/HDP250, HDZoom/HDZ300, HDPULSE/HDT200
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When building its new broadcast production vehicle, MRN applied lessons learned from the past.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the April Issue
- Update on Transmitters
- On-air Missteps to Avoid
- Tower Lease Renegotiation
- New Products
- Applied Technology: Streaming with the MPEG HE-AAC Audio Codec
- Side by Side: Studio Furniture
- Practical Use: Circulators and Isolators