Ibiquity Updates 2010 Station Pricing
Columbia, MD - Feb 8, 2010 - Ibiquity Digital announced its 2010 pricing program for station licensing. The new plan includes reduced license fees and expanded payment options intended to simplify radio broadcasters' migration to digital.
The new pricing model offers broadcasters three different options. Stations pay a one-time license fee to broadcast digitally on their main channel:
1. Payment in full with signed contract: $10,500
2. Invoice next business month standard net 30 terms: $11,000
3. 12 automatic electronic payments: $12,500 ($1,042/month)
Ibiquity says that approximately one new HD Radio station goes on the air every three days. Additional information on licensing is online at ibiquity.com/broadcasters/licensing.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994