D&M Holdings to Acquire Philips Sound Solutions
Tokyo - Nov 28, 2006 - D&M Holdings has signed an agreement to acquire Philips Sound Solutions (PSS) of Royal Philips Electronics. PSS manufactures hi-fi audio products for the automotive and consumer electronics markets, including BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota Europe, Seat and Jaguar.
D&M Holdings will re-name the company D&M Premium Sound Solutions. D&M, based in Kawasaki, Japan, owns the Denon, Marantz, McIntosh Laboratory, Boston Acoustics, Snell Acoustics, D&M Professional, Denon DJ, Replay TV and Escient brands.
This transaction is expected to close by the end of this year.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past