HD Radio Makes Mark at SEMA Show
Las Vegas - Oct 29, 2007 - Eight receiver manufacturers will demonstrate a range of HD Radio mobile products at this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show. HD Radio products will be displayed at the following booths:
- AAMP of America/Peripheral, booth 10226
- Audiovox, booth 11104
- Dice Electronics
- Dual Electronics, booth 11040
- Ford Motor Company, booth 22300
- House of Kolors, booth 23513
- Metra Electronics, booth 10548
- MP3Car, American Racing booth
- Priority Audio/Savant, booth 10318
- Sony Electronics, booth 11170
- Visteon, booth 10840
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994