Google in Beta Test for Audio Ads
Dallas - Dec 7, 2006 - Google has been integrating the Dmarc advertising system into Google Adwords, and the Internet company has begun a U.S. beta test of Google Audio Ads with a small group of Adwords advertisers. Google Audio Ads brings an online ordering system to its advertisers to create radio campaigns.
Google has been coordinating with satellite and terrestrial radio stations to provide a range of stations for advertisers to use.
Google has not yet set a final launch date for Google Audio Ads.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past