Bid4spots Produces $2 Million in One Year
Dallas - Sep 20, 2006 - Bid4spots, an online auction for unsold radio ad inventory, has reached the $2 million milemarker on its first anniversary. The company has awarded that amount of auction winnings among its participating radio stations. Participants in the online auction bid ad rates down and the lowest bidder wins. Nearly 2,300 radio stations in the United States have participated in the auctions. Launched in September 2005, about 900 advertisers and and 180 ad agencies have enrolled in the Bid4spots.com system to buy last-minute airtime from radio stations.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past