Most Popular Articles
BE Unites RF and Studio Sales
Quincy, IL - Jan 5, 2007 - Broadcast Electronics (BE) has restructured its sales organization so that all BE regional sales managers will offer products from the BE studio and the RF product lines. The company has also appointed key personnel to account management roles and realigned geographic territories to better serve broadcasters. The key changes follow.
- Jim Thomason will assume the role of regional sales manager for the Southeastern United States, including Georgia.
- Kevin Haider has been promoted to senior regional sales manager for the Midwest.
- John Bisset will add Washington, DC, to his territory as northeast regional sales manager.
- Ellis Terry will retain his current territory as western regional sales manager, adding studio products to his existing RF product offerings.
- Elliot Wesen will retain his territory as southwest regional sales manager, and will add studio products to his existing RF product offerings.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When Northern Community Radio set out to build a new community radio station in rural northern Minnesota 38 years ago, naysayers said that it would be broadcasting “only to a bunch of gophers
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the July Issue
- Trends in Technology: Robust IP STL
- LPFM on The March
- RF Engineering: Modern Modulation Techniques
- Field Report: Tascam TH-2000 Headphones
- Battery Maintenance: Testing and Charging