Axia Debuts Livewire Limitless License
Cleveland - Apr 7, 2011 - Axia Audio has introduces the Livewire Limitless License (L3), which any audio equipment company to build Livewire into an unlimited number of devices for a single $500 license fee. This is an alternative to the existing per-unit licensing structure already in place. Axia is also developing an online forum to share information and encourage the growth of ideas.
The L3 program opens on May 9, 2011. Visit www.openAoIP.com to sign up for information updates as they are published.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past