Ando Media, Spacial Audio Merge
Boston - Aug 11, 2009 - Spacial Audio and Ando Media have merged. Ando Media currently works with more than 6,500 affiliates to provide audience measurement and ad-replacement services. Spacial Audio provides automation, ad-insertion and other digital services to webcasters.
"This merger brings together the strength of Ando's more terrestrial customer base with Spacial's large Internet-only base," said Bob Maccini, Ando CEO.
Both brands will continue to operate independently while the companies are deeply engaged in strategic planning to consolidate and optimize resources and offerings in a merged entity.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past