Blue Icicle Ships
Westlake Village, CA - Jan 15, 2009 - Blue Microphones is now shipping the Icicle, an in-line USB converter and mic preamp. The Icicle includes a 44.1 kHz, 16-bit converter and does not require a driver for the computer.
The balanced, low noise front end works with any XLR microphone. Housed in a white case with letters that light up blue when a connection is detected, it features an analog gain control for volume adjustments. It also provides 48V phantom power.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past