Axia, BGS Present Livewire University in Los Angeles
Feb 24, 2009 - Livewire University discusses IP-audio networks. Axia Audio and BGS work with 25/Seven Systems, Audio Science, Broadcast Bionics, BSI, Radio Systems and International Datacasting to present the workshop.
Audio over IP, time-shifting and compression tools, IP wiring, automation, call screening, sound cards and satellite distribution are discussed.
The event is free and will be held Feb. 27, 2009, from 8:30 a.m.to 3 p.m. at The Holiday Inn Media Center, 150 E. Angeleno St., Burbank, CA. Register online and get more info. Clark Novak at Axia Audio can answer questions.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past