Arbitron Steps Up PPM Roll-out
Washington - Oct 25, 2006 - Arbitron has revised its Portable People Meter (PPM) roll-out timetable in an effort to deploy the service quicker to the Top 50 markets. Philadelphia will begin using the PPM service starting in January 2007 and New York will begin using it as of July 2007. Los Angeles is schedule for the PPM service in October 2007. For more information about the Top 50 market PPM deployment, visit www.arbitron.com/portable_people_meters/home.htm.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past