Most Popular Articles
Arbitron Appoints New Chairman
New York - May 17, 2007 - Several actions were taken at Arbitron's annual stockholder meeting on May 15, 2007, and by the company’s board of directors meeting that followed.
- Stephen B. Morris, Arbitron’s president, was appointed by the Arbitron board of directors to serve as chairman.
- Luis Nogales was appointed by the board of directors to serve as lead independent director.
- William T. Kerr was elected by the company’s stockholders to serve on the Arbitron board of directors for a one-year term until the 2008 meeting of stockholders.
Morris replaces Lawrence Perlman, who served as non-executive chairman of the company’s board of directors for the past six years. Nogales, managing partner of Nogales Investors, as lead independent director will coordinate the activities of the independent directors and provide shareholders with an independent director who functions as a channel of communication to the board. Kerr was elected to the Arbitron board of directors to serve a one-year term until the 2008 meeting of stockholders. Kerr is currently of Meredith Corporation.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
When Northern Community Radio set out to build a new community radio station in rural northern Minnesota 38 years ago, naysayers said that it would be broadcasting “only to a bunch of gophers
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the July Issue
- Trends in Technology: Robust IP STL
- LPFM on The March
- RF Engineering: Modern Modulation Techniques
- Field Report: Tascam TH-2000 Headphones
- Battery Maintenance: Testing and Charging