BE to Host HD Radio Seminar at NAB2007
Quincy, IL - Jan 25, 2007 - Lessons learned from the first 1,000 HD Radio stations will be the focus of the Broadcast Electronics (BE) engineering seminar at NAB2007. The seminar will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center on Saturday, April 14.
Registration begins in February. The seminar is free to all interested broadcasters. It will be held from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the LVCC Room N-211 on April 14.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past