How well do you know Philadelphia?
This might be your third time to the NAB Radio Show in Philadelphia. Have you learned anything?
1. The first daily newspaper was published in Philadelphia. What year did it start?
2. Fairmount Park in Philadelphia is the largest city park in the U.S. How many acres is it?
3. How much does the Liberty Bell weigh?
4. Benjamin Franklin is buried in Christ Church cemetery along with four other signers of the Declaration of Independence. Who are they?
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Staying on-air is priority #1, but 100 percent redundancy comes at a cost.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the November Issue
- Music is Everywhere at WTMD
- FCC Looks to Update RF Exposure Rules
- Government Shutdown Causes FCC Delays
- Applied Technology: Wheatstone baseband192
- Side by Side: Video Cameras
- Exploring More from Google Earth
- The History of W9BSP