How well do you know Philadelphia?
This might be your third time to the NAB Radio Show in Philadelphia. Have you learned anything?
1. How many steps, made famous in the Rocky films, lead up to the Philadelphia Museum of Art?
2. How many alterations were made to the American flag since Betsy Ross sewed the first one in Philadelphia in 1777?
3. Which city does not house a U.S. Mint?
4. True or false? Philadelphia was the nation's first major city to outlaw slavery.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994