Most Popular Articles
Nautel Users' Group Session Accepting Registration for 2006 NAB Radio
Nautel will hold a Nautel Users' Group (NUG) Session at the NAB Radio Show on Wednesday, Sept. 20 from 11 a.m. until 2 p.m. in the Steuben Room at the Hilton Anatole Hotel. The slated topics are:
- What's new at Nautel: new AM transmitters and new remote monitor and control options
- A case study of an AM HD Radio installation, with a special focus on the correct cusp orientation
- A case study of an FM HD Radio installation introducing an implementation of a reliable data connection from the studio to the transmitter.
The NUG will also feature a guest speaker: Bill Gould of Moseley Associates will discuss new solutions for digital STL/TSL and adding LAN/WAN connectivity to the transmitter site.
A complementary lunch and roundtable discussion round out the event. Advance registration is required by Sept. 12, 2006. To register, e-mail your name and call letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. More info about the event is available at www.nautel.com
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the January Issue
- Trends in Technology: AES-X210, The "Missing Piece" of AES67?
- FCC Proposes Online Publc File Rules for Radio
- RF Engineering: Licensing AM Stations Using Method of Moments
- Field Report: Zoom H6