2011 Radio Show Attendance: 2,206
Chicago - Sep 15, 2011 - The NAB and RAB announced the total number of registered attendees for the 2011 Radio Show in Chicago was 2,206. This represents a 24 percent increase over the 2010 Radio Show.
The 2010 show had 1,785 attendees. 2010 was the first year the NAB and RAB first partnered to produce the Radio Show.
As previously noted by Radio magazine, the 2012 Radio Show will be held Sept. 19-21 in Dallas. The Hilton Anatole hotel has been announced as the location.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past