123rd AES Sets Master Classes
New York - Aug 2, 2007 - Originally introduced in 2005, the AES Master Class Program was begun to recognize a select group of masters in their fields and to provide convention attendees with in-depth, focused master classes in each of the invited disciplines. In his second turn as master class committee chairman, Alan Silverman has developed a series of events for the 123rd AES Convention.
Topics for the 123rd AES convention include:
- The Art And Science of Making and Playing Great Recordings
Keith O. Johnson, Reference Recordings
- Hard Earned Design Secrets
Bruno Putzeys, Hypex Electronics
- From Rough Mix To Yogi
- Vintage Microphone Mystique
Klaus Heyne, German Masterworks; Oliver Archut, TAB-Funkenwerk
- Audio Interconnections
Henry Ott, Henry Ott Consultants
The AES 123rd Convention will be held at the Jacob Javits Center in New York, Oct. 5-8, 2007.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
This high-visibility and high-traffic area got the full acoustic treatment.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the May Issue
- Remote Access and Site Connectivity: Wireless
- Standards of FM Allocation and Interference
- Side by Side: Mic Processors
- Field Report: Deva Broadcast DB4004
- Field Report: APT WorldCast Systems Horizon NextGen
- New Products
- 20 Years of Radio magazine: May 1994