Meet Tom Atkins
professionals who write for BE Radio.
This month: Talk Radio, page 30.
Director of Engineering
Tom Atkins has been in broadcasting for more than 28 years and has worked for Capital Cities, Taft, Keymarket, Sinclair and many others. He started as a disc jockey on a class IV AM station while attending college for engineering science. His experience includes on-air and programming. He gained his talk radio experience in the 70s and 80s while working for full-service AM stations. Two years ago, he completed the technical consolidation of six radio stations to one facility.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past