Digigram Receives Microsoft Certification
Grenoble, France - Sep 28, 2006 - Digigram's HF series of sound cards have been submitted to Microsoft Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL) for testing. The sounds cards have met Microsoft's standards and Microsoft has dubbed the VX222HR as "Designed for Microsoft Windows XP." With this designation, Digigram partners and customers will receive full support from Microsoft, a service that is only available to customers with this designation. Driver updates will also be available via the Windows Update website and installation time will be quicker with this certification.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past