Tascam X-48 Version 1.10 Now Available
Montebello, CA - Mar 10, 2009 - Tascam has updated the software for the Tascam X-48 to version 1.10. The update adds several user-requested features to the 48-track digital audio workstation.
Among the new features are a Big Meter Mode, which changes the VGA display into a meter bridge for live recording and tracking. Other added features include a fail-safe recording mode that saves the file every five seconds. Tascam has also made improvements to the user interface, automation system and minor bug fixes.
X-48 version 1.10 is now available for free download from the Tascam website.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past