Adobe Issues Audition 3.0.1 Update
Multi-Core Processor Support
Regardless of how many cores a computer processor has, users will now be able to perform all spectral and waveform editing operations.
Windows Vista 64-bit SP1 Compliance
For those running Windows Vista 64-bit with Service Pack 1, Audition 3.0.1 is now fully compatible with the 64-bit version of Vista's latest Service Pack.
Overall Stability Improvements
The software has been updated for stability. Targeted areas for overhaul include the waveform editor, spectral editing views and the multitrack environment. Download the patch at www.adobe.com.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past