Audio Science ASI2416-1147
IP broadcast switcher
The ASI2416-1147 IP broadcast switcher contains GPIO, four AES/EBU and eight analog inputs and outputs, all controllable over the network using Broadcast Tools commands. It is 1RU and features built-in 90-260Vac power supply, 16 relays configurable as either 16 open collector outputs or eight relays and eight open collector outputs, and 16 opto-isolated inputs. Connector options include terminal block, StudioHub RJ-45 or 50-pin Centronics connector with XLR breakout cables. It is Ethernet network controllable.
Acceptable Use Policy blog comments powered by Disqus
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Today in Radio History
The history of radio broadcasting extends beyond the work of a few famous inventors.
Read each issue online in our Digital Edition Format in your Web browser.
EAS Information More on EAS
The feed provides feeds for all US states and territories.
Need a calendar for your computer desktop? Use one of ours.
Information from manufacturers and associations about industry news, products, technology and business announcements.
A cutting-edge radio and TV broadcast media center brings hope and entertainment to a sixth pediatric hospital.
Browse Back Issues[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Also in the December Issue
- IP Audio Begins Interoperability Journey
- New Tower Construction Update Mainly for the Birds
- The FCC has been busy since the government shutdown in October 2013.
- Applied Technology: HD Voice
- Field Report: iZotope RX3 Advanced
- Side by Side: Portable Recorders
- New Life for Legacy Equipment
- Do You Remember? Gifts of Holidays Past